Friday, November 9, 2007

My Sleeping Nest

It's a good thing we have a king sized bed because the Pregnant Queen has taken it over. As you can see from the photo Adam's side is on the left with the one pillow and Ashly's side is pretty much the rest of the bed and ALL the other pillows. Sometimes when it's really late and I crawl into bed, Adam asks me in his sleepy stupor, "Do you have enough pillows?" I really have to laugh at this because I think, "I have all the pillows!" Adam has been a true trooper though with handling his pregnant wife and I know he would give up even his one measly pillow if I asked for it. What a guy!

2 comments:

MISSY said...

Dear A2, We just love looking at these pictures. It makes us feel a little closer to your pregnancy experience! Sounds like both of you are having a wonderful time during this pregnancy which will undoubtedly translate into a wonderful baby! Love, MISSY & MARK

Josh said...

ahhahahaha.
I know the feeling—even now, after L was born, N usually ends up with all the pillows.